Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Boredom without a beat

Boredom doesn't even describe it anymore. I need to get started and get on with things. God help me if I can't find a good recreational activity by the end of the month. I might have to take up knitting, which I would very much like to do except I'm not much for the threading arts.

Ahh, I'll just go watch the end of 2001 and dream of the new age.

Then I'll watch Oldboy and see if I can maintain my faith in humanity.

Omen IV (yes 4) is also on the docket, although I can't imagine it being any good.

Ho-hum. I might still have some Disney laying around. (Been ages since I've seen Sleeping Beauty)

How's that for the New World Order. Straight up, no chaser.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mairead said...

my dear -- i'll mail you a jetpack, ok? i'll find a way to build it, leopard print-it, and then you can come up here, magically find a job and live happily ever after, ok? ok. it's a deal.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home