Monday, September 19, 2005

I know tobacco when I see it

Authorities found a 15 acre field of pot in North Carolina.

I dreamt I was a musician again. This time it wasn't a classroom I was playing in, it was a bar. I was asked by the manager to play onstage. No Alice in Chains, though, I played a decidedly Pixies riff on the piano that, while derivative, I did find pretty dope (no pun intended).

Now if only I could remember the songs after the fact. They fade out of my memory by the end of the day. Does anyone else have dreams like this? A friend of mine told me that she knew someone (an english major) who dreamt in words. I wonder what the implications of this are. I too have dreamt in words. At least, I've had dreams where I've read from books or written stories, etc. I think my subconscious might be telling me something that I've known all my life. I just don't know if I'm ready to accept it yet.

I wish I could.

My syntax and diction are terrible, bear with. I'm still working some things out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home