Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm a charlatan, a quack, a fraud

I watch Kept on Vh1. Does that make me a bad person? Does it bother anyone that I'm concerned whether or not Seth or Austen wins? It bothers me. Of course, it doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that Jerri (Jeri?) Hall got all of her money from divorcing Mick Jagger and while she is American by birth and upbringing, insists on speaking in near-british Don't forget that her show is essentially a way for her to pick her perfect gigolo. Sure makes for good tv.

Now that I'm done self-deprecating, I'm gonna stop watching the music television and stop complaining about celebrities. I mean we all know that Anna Nicole didn't lose weight through Trimspa. We all know it was the drugs, but if it makes America happier to just let her make a fool of herself in front of the Universe, then I can live with that. Also, somebody stop Tommy Lee from making music. Please God stop him. Don't have him appear in Hip-Hop videos. I can stand watching Vince Neil do the Chicken Dance, he's earned it, but Tommy Lee in the Missy video????? It's more than a man can take. More than I can take. More than music can take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home