Sunday, February 26, 2006

Never mess with space...or time

I have a masochistic fascination with spacetime. Why else would I read something with paragraphs that take me a week to digest. Yargh.

Think about this: If we had faster than light communication, we would get answers before we could even ask the questions. Just imagine the causality issues of that.

Jesus.

That's all I've got. Time and space are an illusion.

We are awash in an infinite array of alternate dimensions, but our consciousness chooses to follow only one causal chain. I know I've talked about this with some of you; I just had the pleasure tonight of coming across a quote by someone with the same idea. I would go and find out who it was from, but that's all the way upstairs. And by the time I got all the way up there and back, I would have aged faster than all the rest of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home